With attentive and unforgettable service, it’s easy to see why Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya has been awarded the AAA Five Diamond award for the 16th consecutive year. The prestigious award, the highest of its kind, is bestowed only to those hotels who demonstrate excellence in service and offer travellers the ultimate in luxury. Additionally, in 2019 the resort was recognised by the organisation as an Inspector’s Best of Personal Favourite overall and as an Inspector’s Best of Housekeeping.
Hotels selected as AAA Diamond Award winners are among the best in the industry. Each year AAA reviews more than 28,000 hotels including resorts, historic inns, B&Bs and more. Competition is high, as just 0.4 percent make the AAA Five Diamond list each year. In fact, Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya is one of only a few properties throughout Mexico to be consistently ranked as an AAA Five Diamond Award recipient for 16 years or longer.
Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya is an ultra-luxurious boutique resort, offering the highest standard of luxury and an experience including:
- A focus on wellness, serenity, romance and social and environmental responsibility.
- Set on 670 yards of beautiful beach, this unique property features Endless Privileges® 100 beachfront suites, nine of which compose the all-new villa inspired Impression™ Club.
- La Canoa, a AAA Four Diamond award-winning restaurant
- The first certified Thalassotherapy Center in North America
- A private 48-foot Catamaran and complimentary greens fees at nearby Grand Coral Riviera Maya Golf Club.
- The ultimate in gourmet restaurants and top-shelf spirits
The attentive staff at Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya prides themselves on the resort’s exceptional levels of service and prestigious offerings that continue to receive prominent recognition.