The completed enhancements for this expansion project further solidify the brand’s signature Unlimited-Luxury® standards, with new additions including:
- A new Family Fun pool featuring water slides and a lazy river
- Two new restaurants:
- Tamarindo (Mexican cuisine)
- Cin Cin (Mediterranean cuisine)
- A renovated Bluewater Grill with an outdoor terrace
- Renovated and enlarged Capers restaurant
- Spice restaurant with an additional teppanyaki table for up to 24 people
- New outdoor deck offering more space for the Carnival Buffet restaurant
- A lounge area with a bar at the Family Section check-in
- The Teen’s Club features a rock-climbing wall, a baseball cage, basketball court and archery, as well as pool tables, a stage with a DJ Cabin and a set of drums, a dance floor, a bar and pinball & guitar games.
- A new Explorer’s Club for Kids including cooking contests, a playground, painting room, splash zone, small stage and an indoor zip line
- And in addition, an enlarged beauty salon
Furthermore, there will also be a brand-new family section with 320 additional suites featuring two new room categories, Premium Jr. Suites with one king-size bed and Premium Jr. Suites with two queen-size beds, with plenty of connecting rooms available. Sixteen of these suites have the ability to be joined together to accommodate large families and we look forward to hosting even more guests at that time.